The County Government today met with local investor’s from the county in readiness for the Investment Conference to be attended by the President among other dignitaries. H.E the Deputy Governer outlined some of the proposed projects which include:
- Development of a commercial center that is manufacturing oriented at Mlango.
- Development of a milk processing factory around Mosoriot.
- A well planned Administrative city in Kapsabet with well planned residential areas.
- A resort city in Nandi hills for comfort and relaxation since it is surrounded by Tea fields and Koitaleel Samoei mausoleum.
- Holiday homes in chepsangor area.
- A university in Nandi Hills whose foundation stone will be laid down by H.E the President on Friday 10th April.
- In Tindiret coffee production is increased and investing in a coffee milling plant will make economic sense.
- An investor in sugar milling since there is no factory currently in the County.
The event was sponsored by Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM)