RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY UNDER THE COUNTY YOUTH SERVICE
The Nandi County Youth Service is established to give eﬀect to Article 55 of the Constitution of Kenya. The function of the service includes; Training the youth to serve the county and recruiting the trained youth to undertake tasks relating to the devolved functions of the county or otherwise in service of the county.
The Department of Sports, Youth Aﬀairs and Arts intends to recruit an additional 100 youths, that is 3 youths per Ward across the county for a period of 3 years. The recruitment is open to the youths of age 18 – 32 years and who are residents of Nandi County.
Interested Applicants Must meet the following requirements:
- Must be aged between 18 and 32 years
- Must be Kenyan Citizen with a valid National ID
- Be a resident of Nandi County and from the wards they reside
- Must be physically ﬁt
- Must be available throughout the entire period of the program
- Must have an Artisan Skill; plumbing, electrical and /or Masonry
All written applications should be submitted to Ward Oﬃces by 21st October, 2021.
THE Ag. DIRECTOR NCYS
P.O BOX 802, KAPSABET.